CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
WIN Jean Paul Gaultier Fragrances
1. Information on how to enter and details of the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions). Entry into the “WIN Jean Paul Gaultier Fragrances” (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions.
2. The Promotion commences at 12.00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 13 June 2017 and entries close at 5:00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 20 June 2017 (Promotion Period).
3. Entry is open to all Facebook followers of Cairns Airport Facebook Page during the Promotion Period. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related entities, or agencies or companies associated with this Promotion and their families and employees, are ineligible to enter.
4. For the purposes of this competition “immediate family” means any spouse (including defacto spouse), child or any other family member residing at the same premises as that person.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the Promotion, tag the Super Hero in your life and follow @aeliadutyfree to be in the draw.
You may only enter once.
6. The prize (Prize) consists of the following:
(a) 1 x John Paul Gaultier Wonder Woman Limited Edition Fragrance
(b) 1 x John Paul Gaultier Superman Limited Edition Fragrance
(Total duty free prize value of approximately $183)
7. The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, cannot be sold or bartered.
(a) The prize is not able to be posted to the provisional winner and must be collected from Cairns Airport, Tom McDonald building by 31 July 2017. If the prize cannot be collected by the provisional winner, a redraw will be conducted.
8. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to:
(a) any technical difficulties (including viruses) or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any redemption claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of the Prize.
HOW WINNERS ARE DETERMINED
9. The winner will be drawn randomly. The draw will take place at 12.00pm (AEST) on Wednesday 21 June 2017.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
10. The provisional winner will be contacted via Facebook by 5:00pm (AEST) on Wednesday 21 June 2017.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants and invalidate/disqualify any entry that is made that is not in accordance with these Conditions in its absolute discretion.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
12. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw on Friday 7 July 2017, if the provisional winner has been unable to be contacted after all reasonable efforts to contact the provisional winner have been made. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period (other than those relating to a winner who is not entitled to a prize as a result of clauses 3 and 4) will be eligible to win any unclaimed Prize. The first valid entry drawn for the unclaimed prize will win the Prize.
13. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(a) acknowledge that by virtue of their participation in the competition, they may disclose personal information, including sensitive information, to the Promoter; and
(b) consent to the use and disclosure of such personal information by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition and future marketing activities unless Entrants decline to receive promotional offers from the promoter by making that election on the face of the Entry Form.
16. The Promoter is Cairns Airport Pty Ltd ABN: 18 132 228 221 (trading as Cairns Airport).